04 January 2008

Honesty - The Best Policy

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Dark blue & white stripes with a purple waistband... sounds funky, but they're really quite nice.

2. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Many unpleasant things, such as childcare arrangements and how much I'd love to be away from certain people.

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Not working, filling out pointless surveys.

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
Corrected some people's vacation time in the system, requested a pseudo-ID for a contractor, calculated the number of diapers I've changed in my life, typed a few emails... and did surveys.

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Not so much. It could be worse, though, I could look like my sibling Monica... she makes a freight train take a dirt road.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Hmmm. I haven't done my walking exercise. That's bad, at least according to the midwife.

7. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
No, because I don't have cable.

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
No, not really. That's a pointless emotion if there ever was one.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Being with my children while away from their father.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
No, but I chew on my cuticles.

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
Rather gloomy, slightly depressed, lethargic and kind of hopeless.

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
Nope. Only that I don't eat enough.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yes. Several someones.

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
Not really. Everything about me, there's at least ONE person who knows it.

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
My little ones.

18. Honestly, are you loyal?
Obviously. I'm still with the schmuck I married, and no matter how miserable I am, I've never strayed.

19. Honestly, are you in denial?
Not really. Nothing to deny.

20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
HONESTLY??? No. That's one of the last things I want to do.

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
Asteroid Jim.

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?
I've imbibed it, drank it, swigged it, chugged it, sipped it, slurped it, slammed it, shot it, gulped it, guzzled it, and sucked it through a straw. So, I think the answer to that would be yeah, I have definitely consumed it a time or two.

23. Honestly, do you like someone?
No, I live in a fucking cave and I only speak to the voices in my head. OF COURSE I like someone. LOTS of someones.

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
Shit, I hope so. They act like they do. They say they do. If I start thinking they're all lying to me, then I start sounding paranoid and psychotic like my husband!

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
OOOOHHH, you mean LIKE-like!!! Ah-hah. Now I get it. Then I revise the answers to the previous two questions. Yes, I kinda like someone but not in the way that would ever amount to anything other than the occasional daydream. No, I don't think anyone likes me like that. And nothing's going anywhere with the person I like because I won't let it. They don't even know.

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
I guess. Does it matter?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh I could never do this on my blog. You are one brave girl.

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 330 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are about 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 210 bucks on every page. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 350 dollars on every site. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?