02 November 2007

Friday 55

Idea courtesy of James Goodman, awesome horror writer extraordinaire, here's a creative nugget from my cluttered imagination, in 55 words exactly:
--------------------------------------------------------

My baby told me there was a monster. I didn’t believe her until I saw the blood, then I had to kill the monster although my baby was already ruined. They put me in cuffs, and asked me why. They don’t believe in monsters, either, anymore than I could believe that I had married one.

---------------------------------------------------------

Click on "Goody's Place" to the right to see his! (Trust me, he rocks.)

3 comments:

James Goodman said...

oh, wow! That was vivid, disturbing and consice. Nicely done. :D

Angie said...

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Carrie said...

Wow! That is great. Looks like James may have some competition.