22 February 2008

Pregnancy 101

MOTHER
Name:: Angie
Date of Birth:: 2-25
Place of Birth:: Las Vegas
Current Location:: Texas
Hair:: Red
Eyes:: Green
Height:: 4'10" and a half

FATHER
Name:: David
Date of Birth:: 12-6
Place of Birth:: Agua Dulce
Current Location:: Texas
Hair:: Black & gray
Eyes:: brown
Height:: 5'7"

THE PREGNANCY
Were you planning to have a baby?: Nope
When did you conceive?: Oct 10
How did you find out you were pregnant?: Kept getting nauseated, tired all the time. Took a test, bam! Two lines
When did you get you first go to the doctor?: Haven't been to a doctor. First midiwfe appointment was Dec. 21
Do you know the gender?: Not yet
What names do you have picked out?: Jayson or Alyson
Does the baby move a lot?: Yep
How is the baby's heartbeat?: Fine - 136 at last appointment
First change you noticed in your body?: Same as always - tired all the time
Have you taken birthing classes yet?: Don't need to. I could TEACH them.
When is the baby due?: July 3
Where are you having the baby?: Gentle Beginnings Birth Center
Are you scared to give birth?: Nope
Are you going to breastfeed or use the bottle?: Boobies, all the way
What's the nursery theme?: Crammed into bed with mom for lack of room - but wouldn't have a "nursery" anyway
Have you had morning sickness?: Until about week 15
Any cravings?: Salty stuff and carbs
How much weight have you gained?: About 8 pounds so far
Do you still feel attractive?: Pregnant women rock, so yeah
How do you feel when people touch your belly?: Depends on who it is. Most people, get the fuck off me.
Do you talk to your tummy?: Only inside my own head. Not out loud.
Do you have any Godparents picked out?: Uh, no.
Is this your first baby?: Not even CLOSE.
Do you think you'll be a good parent?: *I* will be, he sucks as one.
What religion do you want him/her to be?: None. I want them to choose their own
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: Not on your life.
Natural or Medicated birth?: Totally natural
Have you had Braxton Hicks Contractions?: Yep.
Worst thing about being pregnant?: This time it's the acne. I don't usually have an issue with that, though.
Best thing about being pregnant?: My boobies came back. Nice to see ya, girls.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! You are only 4'10"? I guess it didn't occur to me.

I would like to hear more about your children. You said one was a teenager?

I can't wait to have a baby but I bet you i will be so scared. Adam too but Cory is helping.

cyclefreaks said...

I need you to come teach us how to breastfeed. I'm glad I'm able to give her my milk but it sucks to have to give it to her by bottle.

Does the mushy tummy really go away??