05 February 2008

Things that don't surprise me

Wall Street Stocks Slump Again
Why does this seem to be such huge news? The economy sucks. All the politicians and media-hounds who say otherwise are just in denial, or trying to cover their asses.

Kids With ADHD Are More Likely To Be Bullies
All the bullies I remember in school were the ones with attention problems, back then called "hyperactive" or "problem children." The geeky little bookworms (like me) were the ones GETTING bullied.

Roger Clemens Denies Steroid Use
Like he's gonna admit it. The only celebrity I have ever seen who admits using growth hormones is Stallone. He's even proud of it.

And, my favorite:
Huckabee Wins in West Virginia
It's the only possible place he COULD have won. That's what happens when you let hillbillies vote before making them learn how to read. They're going to pick the candidate with the name that sounds best to them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I bet there are more hillbillies than you think. Numbers will be in tonight. sigh