28 August 2007

Hook 'em Horns! WAIT, I'm just kidding!!

This takes fandom to a level that is absolutely nuts (pun definitely intended):

"Church Deacon, OU fan, tears scrotum of UT fan in bar fight."

The thing that made me just shake my head (aside from the idea that having one's nutsack ripped open even makes ME wince... I mean, fuckin OUCH) is when the Sooner's attorney, a guy with the dubious name of Billy Bock, says about his client, "Sure, he's an OU fan. Not necessarily an overboard, die-hard OU fan..."

Say what? Geez, guys, what does it take to be called a die-hard OU fan? If manually tearing open a man's testicles because said man is wearing a Longhorns T-shirt does not qualify you as a completely over-the-top OU fan, then I am not sure I want to know exactly what has to be done to earn that distinction.

The fact that our smooth-mannered Sooner was a church deacon just happens to be the icing on this somewhat gruesome little cake. ONLY in Oklahoma, folks.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL. Yes, only in Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

Those are the kind of "people" that give the rest of Sooner fans a bad name!
I am a Sooner fan and proud to be one!

cyclefreaks said...

I think the best part is that he's a church deacon. Way to go, hypocrite-in-so-many-ways.

Fucking morons.